According Sara Calabro, writing for the Huffington Post, here are 13 specific ways that acupuncture can change your life in 2013.
1. It will open your mind.
2. It can help make you less stressed.
3. It will inspire you to get outside more.
4. It can help give you more energy.
5. It will clear your head.
6. It will allow you to give yourself a break.
7. It can help you sleep.
8. It will get you thinking differently about food.
9. It will help you embrace change.
10. It will give you something to talk about at parties.
11. It will make you more patient.
12. It will make you tough.
13. It will make you believe in yourself.
As Sara Calabro writes, “When it comes to improving our physical and emotional health, most of us are capable of a lot more than we think. By using a therapy like acupuncture, which embraces rather than ignores our innate healing capacity, you’re making a statement that you believe in yourself.”
For more information, see “13 Ways Acupuncture Can Change Your Life in 2013”, at http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sara-calabro/acupuncture-benefits_b_2398193.html
To make an appointment with an acupuncturist, contact the York Clinic on 01904-709688 (between 9 and 5.30) or send an email via our contact page.